Wednesday 20 August 2014

I'm Loving.. Primark Summer Buys

























Floral Skort - £7.00 / Wedges - £14.00

Primark is an absolute godsend at the minute, there are some absolutely amazing pieces in their Spring/Summer collection and the prices are even better. When Primark is good, its bloody amazing! I find myself going there first off on any shopping trip, just because there are so many amazing dupes for a fraction of the price in any other store. Now I know Summer is coming to an end, but this is the perfect time to pick up any bits you might find in the sale, or just to stock up so you can use them next year.

I think a good skort is a necessity at the minute, or when we get some nice weather, so I've been stocking up recently. This cutie was only £7! How amazing! I love the pattern and they're a really lightweight material so they'll be perfect for warmer weather.

These wedges are absolutely amazing, even though I have no idea how I'm going to hold myself up in them. At £14 I don't think anyone can complain! I've got quite a few pairs of Primark wedges and they've actually lasted and worn really well, which is always a bonus. I've also had a lot of compliments about them, and a few people said they looked identical to a pair from River Island.. but for a fraction of the price. Something you definitely can't grumble at!

Follow me on Twitter - Follow me on Bloglovin' - Follow me on Instagram

5 comments :

  1. Those wedges are incredible! Primark are definitely impressive at the moment, I can't stay away from there on shopping trips, lately! £14 is such a steal for good shoes, too xx

    francesca | on-thebias | fashion, beauty, lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, how amazing are they! I'd definitely say Primark is up there for amazing shoes at the minute, on par with New Look!

      Terri xo
      littlegoldstars.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. They're actually really comfy too, for how high they are!

      Terri xo
      littlegoldstars.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete