Friday 4 April 2014

L'Oreal 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution

























Now I'm sure all bloggers have heard of the cult French product Bioderma, which is the primary product that comes to mind when I hear or see 'Micellar.' I haven't tried this product myself for the pure fact that it is a little out of my price range, and I'm very funny about using new skin care products. It seems though, that the likes of L'Oreal and Garnier have jumped on the bandwagon and formulated their own dupes. 

I was actually looking for the Garnier version when I stumbled across this one and decided to try it instead. A Micellar Solution or 'Water' is a 'high performance hypo-allergenic cleanser for face, eyes and lips and is suitable for sensitive skin.' The solution dissolves make-up, unclogs pores, removes any impurities from your skin and also tones and soothes. I'm a big lover of the Nivea Daily Essentials Cleanser & Toner and have used it for years, but dare I say this may be a new favourite?

After trying this little beauty for a few weeks I can honestly say I agree with every single statement that L'Oreal have said about this product. It literally feels like you are removing your make-up with water, its so light and makes your skin feel amazing afterwards. A little goes a long way with this product too, I hardly use anything and my make-up seems to lift straight away. 


Are you a fan of Micellar Solutions? Have you tried this product?

Follow me on Twitter - Follow me on Bloglovin' - Follow me on Instagram 

No comments :

Post a Comment