Wednesday 28 November 2012

L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Repair 10 BB Cream



L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Repair 10 BB Cream - RRP £9.99

I haven't really had to deal with my love-hate relationship of BB Creams in a while... until this little sample came through the post. I can't ever remember requesting a sample too because I have such trouble with the stuff, so I was quite surprised when I opened it. I don't think I've ever bought anything L'Oreal before... maybe some foundation in the past, so I was actually quite excited to try something of theirs. I do have to admit though, I did try not to enter this with a closed mind, but there's just something about the products that I can't get along with.

Anyway, the packaging is super cute though, which really impressed me. It opens out into a little pocket that contained three samples of the medium shade BB Cream. The sachets are square-shaped and actually quite big too, which is good, and there was more than enough in to use at least twice. It really isn't too different to the other BB Creams I've tried, although it does smell a lot nicer than the others. The shade was far too dark for me and actually made me look quite orange, so I'm guessing that the light shade would suit me.

It was really easy to blend into my skin, despite the colour, and actually felt quite nice while it was on. It wasn't too thick or heavy, but it still kinda felt like there was something there. The coverage was okay for a BB Cream, but I'm not sure if that was just the colour totally masking everything? Who knows!

Overall I really wasn't overly impressed with the product. I didn't really find it any different to the other products I've used and I didn't really see anything special. I'm not sure if that's my past experiences of BB Creams talking... but I don't think I would ever go out and buy the product.

Have you tried Revitalift Repair BB Cream before? What's your opinion?

3 comments :

  1. I haven't tied it yet but I got the same samples in the post today so will definitely be buying soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw have you? :) I was quite excited to try it but I was quite let-down. I think the total colour miss-match put me off haha I looked awfully orange! You should definitely do a review when you get round to trying it though :)

      Terri xo

      Delete
  2. Thank you :)) I'll definitely check out your blog and give you a follow!

    Terri xo

    ReplyDelete